Friday, November 4, 2016

short story slam week 55, 56, halloween, and passports

short story slam week 56, November 3, 2016 to November 20, 2016...passport, visa, and driver's license...

  Image result for passport renewal 

Image result for passport renewal  

Image result for passport renewal  
Image result for passport renewal 


howdy
the renewal date is set
I am going to see some Embassy officers
and update my status
at New York City
I eat some Sara Lee bread
and take some small amount of cash
and I walk toward my car
and start the engine
when I drive
I feel the power, wit, and wisdom
I see road signs,
I see reindeer
I see other traffic tools
a taylor of horseman,
a trial of sherman
Tom Pickens
Boone Sharyl
Shawn Henry
Bob Moore
Martha Loomis
....

the train ticket is bought
the time is near
I sit, in a box
and think of Madison
Ohio, Iowa, Wisconsin, Montana, Minnesota, Michigan, Illinois
and I am satisfied
once my passport says
due date November 4, 2015   to November 3, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment